Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Moment You've (Er, I've) All Been Waiting For...

Drumroll please!!!!

Our wedding pictures are finally online!!

I think there are a ton of really great pictures, though I do wish I had some more professional pictures with my friends at the wedding. Not posed mind you (or even posed would be fine, but even candids!) I feel like I didn't get a lot, if any, pictures with my guests, which kinda stinks, but I suspect there are a lot of pictures out there still floating around that I haven't seen. If you haven't sent me your pictures yet, please do!

To see our pictures, go to www.sendtoprint.net and the event code is "sarasteve2008".

Enjoy!

4 comments:

LKBeglis said...

Yay!!!! Beautiful pictures!!!

Damien kept saying "Picture of Big Poppa" as we were looking through them.

Unknown said...

Sara, you looked absolutely stunning. You're going to have fun picking out which ones to put in your book... there's so many to choose from!!! : )

Kera Tomlin said...

Awesome photos saraarr! It was a beautiful day/wedding and your pictures really captured that essence. Good memories. Oh and I love that your photographer got the exchange of gifts between you and Belinga, that's so cool!

LKBeglis said...

I still think these pics are great, but am wondering...can you please post your honeymoon pics now?!

:-)