Friday, May 22, 2009

Actually, this might qualify me for Worst Bestie Ever

I still haven't put up pictures from Christine and Rommie's (dubbed Chrommie by many) beautiful wedding on Saturday, May 2! I swear, I didn't make this up, but my dog ate my camera cord. So I am running around trying to find a new one so I can put my pictures up!

In the meantime, please enjoy a few snapshots Laura took that day and expect a long detailed run-down of the days events ASAP! Christine looked so beautiful and Rommie looked so happy on what was a picture perfect day, despite repeated calls for rain!


What a pretty lady!!!!


Besties in the limo celebrating post nuptials!


The Happy Couple!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Sara, she looks beautiful. You also look very happy and very beautiful.

I love you

Dad

Bordenia! said...

yes- worst bestie ever.