Monday, October 29, 2007

Day One--Check!

Many of you probably don't know, but I started a Boot Camp today! It's a Monday-Friday program from 6 am - 7 am where we are put through the ringer by a "Drill Instructor". This morning was my intro workout with the 5 other newbies and I'm already sore--I was sore right after I got out of the shower...this doesn't bode well! :-) But I'm committed and hoping this will kick me into shape.

I will say that it did feel really good to be up and active that early, despite the 35 degree weather, my lack of a hat and gloves and a mat. I didn't think the lack of a mat or gloves would really matter--until I was forced to do push-ups, mountain climbers and burpees on the freezing cold cement in bare hands. :-(

I will keep you posted on my progress. I hope I can get up tomorrow!

No comments: