Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 days left!

Wow, I can't believe it's almost here--can you believe I've been blogging for about the last year leading up to the big day?

I've been running around like a crazy person for the last few days doing last minute errands, etc. No matter how organized I have been up to the big day, I feel like you can't really do everything and things get left to the last minute to do. So it's been a bit hectic!

Not sure I will get to post again before the big day and then we'll be off on the honeymoon--but we'll be back May 4 and I will put up honeymoon and wedding pictures for everyone!

Thanks to everyone who has listened to me talk non-stop about boring wedding stuff for the last year--it bored me too most of the time and I know it's sometimes the only thing I ever talked about--so thanks for sticking around, lending a listening ear and for being there for me!

And never fear--the blog will return, newly dubbed as "The Essama Family" where you can hear about our boring lives post wedding, so don't stop reading!

Love, Sara

1 comment:

Christine K. said...

Catch you on the flip side (Mrs. Almost Essama!)