Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SODA

As in Sodalicious (aka So Delicious). Sorry for those of you not in the "acronym-know"! But get with the program people!

So, my "soda" reference is to chocolate fountains! Yes folks, I am considering getting a soda chocolate fountain as a dessert option for the wedding! YUMSTER.

To make this more economical, my friend Beth suggested I buy my own dipping items from Costco like she did for her wedding, instead of paying the ridiculous $4 a person they're trying to charge for some strawberries and marshmallows. But my site won't let me bring in outside food. They'll let the vendors bring in food, but not me.

Therefore in all my wisdom and sneakiness, I will need to find a vendor who will allow me to buy my own items and then they take them in as their own. I talked to a very nice guy named Reggie at Capitol Chocolate Fountains, and I think he might aid me in my quest to stick it to the man.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make sure that you are one of the first to use it before the double dippers and worst of all the kiddies. I have heard stories of kids dipping their whole heads in (Augustus Glub Willy Wonka Style)and then running around of a sugar high...ha ha...oh the joy