Monday, July 16, 2007

Bridesmaids dresses!




While no decisions have been finalized, I am pretty close to saying that these are my bridesmaids dresses!

Rachel, Maggie and I went to Aria Bridesmaids in Dupont Circle on Friday evening to take a look at a few dresses I'd seen online. Despite the fact that it was pretty hot, the AC wasn't working and the door buzzer didn't work and we were all stranded outside at one point or another, it was pretty fun!

I've been grappling with what colors I want and I think I finally have that nailed down also! My colors will be Green and Purple with perhaps Ivory/Champagne/or Silver accents--I'm not sure yet on the accents, but I know I want green and purple.

Please forgive the terrible camera phone pictures! Above, you can see Maggie modeling the exact dress (colors are Kiwi Stripe for the body of the dress and Aloe for the top and bottom trim and the sash) with a picture frame Aria had of purple flowers.

The second picture is of Rachel in the exact dress I like and Maggie in the style of dress I like, but in the colors Rachel has on.

It feels really good to be making progress on something!

No comments: