Monday, July 30, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Of course, right when I think I've finally made a decision, something else awesome comes along the way and forces me to reconsider!

Laura, Christine and I went to Aria to try on the aforementioned green dresses. I loved them and had decided those would be it! Until, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a dark purple dress. I had them try them on, despite the over 90 degree weather and lack of AC.

Because I want a purple and green theme, I had them try on the green sash as well. We al thought it would probably look terrible, but it actually looks pretty good I think! So my friends, I think we might have a winner here!

Check Laura out wearing the silk dress in Aubergine with an Aloe sash and an example of the pretty purple flowers they will probably carry as well!

1 comment:

Bordenia! said...

thank god you didn't post the picture of me in that dress, because NEWS FLASH- laura and i aren't the same size.