Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today is the greatest day of the year, if I do say so myself! Had a great weekend in Annapolis with Belinga, Rommie and Christine. We checked into the Loews Annapolis Hotel, which I got a great on deal through Priceline (I was very nervous, was my first time Pricelining, but it was great!) We had appetizers and drinks at Middleton Tavern, one of the oldest taverns in the country, where Thomas Jefferson used to hang out (or so we think), we took a sunset schooner cruise and then went to LunaBlu for a wonderful 4 course meal that was only $35 each. On Sunday we went to Cantler's for a big ole Maryland style crab feast. We topped it all off with some tasty homemade ice cream from Storm Brothers. Was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would agree that today is a great day! :)

LKBeglis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!(in beaker!)