Monday, December 3, 2007

Book your hotel room now!

Hi all,

It's come to my attention that the Lansdowne resort is full on Friday night (April 18) and almost full on Saturday night (April 19--night of the wedding).

If you are coming in from out of town, or even thinking of staying at Lansdowne for Saturday night so you don't have to worry about driving home after a few cocktails, I would highly recommend you call Lansdowne STAT to book your room.

Make sure you call 703-729-8400 and ask for In House Reservations. If you don't ask for In House, they will transfer you to the main number and won't see the wedding block. Then make sure you mention the Javad/Essama wedding to get the negotiated rate of $135 a night plus taxes and fees.

If you are having any problems making a reservation, please let me know and I will talk to Lansdowne personally.

Right now, there are only 6 rooms available in the block on Friday, April 18. There is more leeway with Saturday night, but please don't wait to book in case they sell out, there are not many left. You can always cancel later if you are not sure of your plans right now. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See, I was super organized and it paid off! :)

Unknown said...

I just called and he said he could "squeeze us in..." so I think they are booking fast.