Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Congratulations Michael and Jenni!


I was remiss a few weeks ago when I neglected to congratulate our friends Michael Toole and Jenni Gray on their engagement!! (The picture above was snapped by some college kids who saw what was happening and thought they should capture the moment for them.)

This is particularly exciting because I had a hand in setting the two of them up. Michael is a coworker and I knew Jenni through Christine Borden. Christine had met Michael before and we both thought they'd made a great couple. So around Halloween of last year, we organized a happy hour where they met, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Michael proposed to Jenni on the beach on Florida at the beginning of November.

They also asked me to be a reader at their wedding, which completely caught me by surprise and made me tear up a little (to which Michael said "Oh God...") I am so honored to be a part of their special day next August!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I may have the wrong person, but I once knew Belinga Essama back in Ann Arbor, MI! Our mothers were very good friends. Glad to see he is doing well.

Godbless

Ngandu