Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a nice holiday and Santa was good to you this year! Santa was beyond good to me, I'm so thankful for my family and friends!!

Not much to report this week and next with the holidays, except we are going to Lebanese Taverna for a rehearsal dinner tasting tomorrow night with me, Belinga, our moms and my brother Alex who is visiting from California.

As soon as we hit 2008, I think time is going to FLY by...I'm starting to get a little nervous! I am doing a walk through of River Creek with my day of coordinator in a couple of weeks, invitation design is being finalized and put into process, and plans for the shower and bachelorette party are in full swing!

So stay tuned--if you have questions about any of the events, don't hesitate to let me know!

No comments: