Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why?!

Why didn't anyone tell me that getting married was going to be a major bureaucratic, red tape, PITA nightmare?!

Between switching insurances (who knew that one Blue Cross Blue Shield isn't accepted by another--and btw, word to the wise, make sure you actually research if your current doctors take the new policy instead of just assuming that b/c they're both BCBS that everything will be the same), filling out forms, faxing in documents, hours on the phone--this is so ludicrous!!!!!

OMG seriously, why did I not call the doctors before I dumped my insurance? How stupid was that?! But I figured nothing could be worse than my terrible high deductible health plan. Of course though, I found it and switched over to it. Gotta love your husband's "local bank" health plan!!! Grrrrrrr.

No comments: