Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How far is too far?

In trying to figure out the perfect place for me to get married, I (and some others) got to thinking, how far is too far to go for a wedding?

Many of us have picked up, gone across the country, rented cars, and stayed in hotels just for the privilege of seeing our friends get married. It usually entails a lot of money, but we are happy to do it because it only happens once (or hopefully only once anyway!).

That brings me to my next question. For a local wedding, how far is too far for you to travel? If you had to go 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, more? Does it depend on who it is? Does it even really matter?

Please post some comments and give me your feedback!

2 comments:

lala said...

i think distance does not matter if you're friends with someone and really want to support them on their big day. but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

If they love you, they'll come! -MAL