Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Look at this Photograph

(*Christine, that was for you!)

I've been looking into photographers lately and let me tell you, they are expensive! Who knew it costs so much to take some pictures? Now granted, these photographers are basically artists, some of these pictures I've seen you couldn't have set up more perfectly, but they were captured as they were happening.

I've gotten several referrals from friends who were recently married. Tomorrow I'm meeting with Michael Bonfigli who did Laura and Kera's weddings. He is amazing and has been named one of the area's best photographers by Washingtonian Magazine for the last 6 years.

I'm also meeting with Bella Pictures on Thursday. They have some nice stuff on their website and are definitely cheaper than what seems like the going rate around here of at least $3,500. The downside is that it's a company with many photographers and you don't meet the person you're assigned to until 60 days before the wedding. I'm not sure my control freak ways will be able to deal with that.

1 comment:

Kera Tomlin said...

Sarraarr--let me know when you want to take a peak at our Bonfigli pics :) And thanks for the links!!!