Monday, April 9, 2007

My Maids

Thank you to all my bridesmaids who have all now officially accepted!

Early last week, I sent little notecards in the shape of a dress, hanging on a wire hanger, to all my bridesmaids, asking them to stand by me when I get married next year. I can't find a replica online, but I think they were really cute!

I have 8 bridesmaids and I think it's pretty neat that all of them represent a different time in my life. I'm very glad they all said yes--I can't wait!

So here they are (in no particular order!):
  1. Laura Javad--Maid of Honor and my sister
  2. Christine Borden--friend from childhood
  3. Laura Kendrall Beglis--friend from childhood
  4. Blair Lesser--friend from high school
  5. Maggie Sklar--old roommate and friend from college
  6. Rachel Somberg--old roommate and friend from college
  7. Monika Last--old roommate
  8. Lola Fashoyin--Belinga's sister/future sister in law
Now hopefully I won't turn into a bridezilla and make them wear dyeable shoes and all have the same hair, jewelry, nail polish and shoes...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we really have to be called maids? Can't we be like "bridesbeautifulprincess" or "bridesawesomeness"? Just a thought...

LKBeglis said...

Yeah right, no particular order (AHEM: #2) Borden. #3) me.) Surrrrre.








:-)