Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hair and Makeup Trial

I had a great hair and makeup trial with Up Do's For I Do's last night! Ashley did my hair and Molly did my makeup. They were both super nice, with Ashley being the more talkative one of the group (she's pretty much like all of my friends--talks pretty fast, pretty loudly and is usually super excited about whatever she's saying. I basically hearted her.)


Here are some pictures! Obviously the hair is very rough and she didn't go through with a flat iron or use any product, but it was a basic "This is what you're going to look like" do. And I liked my makeup a lot. Not too subtle and not too much either.

Oh, I totally thought I wanted a tiara until I put one on and pretty much didn't like it. Inspired by my friend Beth who did this with her hair, I thought of putting jeweled pins in my hair and Ashley happened to have some on hand to play with. There would be probably about 6 in my hair and placed a lot better than how it is below, but it gives you an idea.

I liked them a lot!!

No comments: