Monday, September 22, 2008

Future Mislehs Engagement Party!


Sorry I'm a little tardy in posting, I didn't have any pictures and my trusty photographer just sent them to me (thanks Ronya!)! :-)

On Saturday the 13th, we hosted at our house (along with the bridesmaids) an engagement party for Christine and Rommie. I think it was a pretty good success, minus the fact that it decided to be 96 degrees that day and our AC decided it should stop blowing cold air b/c it was too hot and there were too many people in the house. It was a casual barbecue and football watching fest, with lots of yummy food made by the bridesmaids, Miss Peggy and various Mislehs. Special shoutout also goes to my mom who I roped into making us chicken kabobs and to my poor husband who spent hours outside in the heat over the grill firing us up the yummy burgers he made. The BMs and I couldn't have done this without a lot of help, so thanks everyone!

Although we didn't get many pictures from the day, here is a fun shot of the Mabrook (congratulations in Arabic) cake Krissy brought and the couple cutting the cake--we all teased them it was good practice for the wedding!

Can't wait until May when they tie the knot!

1 comment:

Bordenia! said...

damn who is that hottie cutting the cake? :)