Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Call me Mullet Troll

Whatever your politics may be, this is a fun little game to play to see what your name would be if you were Sarah Palin's kid. With names like Trig, Track, Bristol, Willow and Piper (at least the girls got somewhat decent names! The boys were shafted!) there is a new website where you can input your first name, middle name, last name or any combination of all of those to see what your name would be.

I am lucky enough to be Mullet Troll Palin. I really don't think anyone can top that. I do challenge you to leave comments and tell me what yours is and I'll judge if it tops Mullet Troll.

Enjoy!

http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html

2 comments:

Christine K. said...

My mom got Pistol Tank. I got Bash Budwiser.

Anonymous said...

I'm Plop Hero Palin. Awesome.