Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chicken Kebab for the Soul

Belinga and I, along with Rommie and Christine and a few of Rommie's friends, went to the Axis of Evil Comedy Tour tonight. It was FREAKING hilarious!! All the comics were of Middle Eastern descent and joked all night about what I affectionately call "being brown". By far, the funniest to me was Maz Jobrani who is Iranian, like me. Listening to his Persian accent and making fun of Iranians was so funny! If you have never seen them, go on You Tube and search for Axis of Evil Comedy Tour or check out their DVD, they were truly funny! Although I'm sure once the show let out the people on the street were like "WTF is going on--it must be an Al Qaeda convention!" I'd never seen so many brown people in one place! :-)

People always ask me the difference between Arabs and Iranians, check out Maz explaining below:


2 comments:

LKBeglis said...

LOLOLOLOL - he is hilarious!

Kera Tomlin said...

Oh and yes, I have been to this before. SOOOOOO frickin funny. Who knew the Brown people had it in 'em? ;0