Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WHERE THE *&#^&$ IS MY DRESS?

We are now at 2.5 weeks overdue and my dress is still nowhere to be found. The shop alleges that it finally arrived in their store last Friday and that they sent it to me on the same day. This was after I talked to them on Thursday and they said the manufacturer would be sending it on Friday and would take 7-8 business days to arrive to the shop in North Carolina. So I'm not very confident that they have any clue what they are doing.

I am also now on appointment #2 for alterations, had to cancel the first one, and if the dress doesn't show up this week, I'll have to cancel appointment #2 also. But I guess that gives me more time to (try to) starve myself. Damn you food, why are you so delicious?

Beware people, I might end up wearing this down the aisle:


1 comment:

LKBeglis said...

The Hello Kitty dress is hot! WEAR IT!!!